Information & Communications Technology
Develop future ready and responsible digital learners
Providing an efficient infrastructure and relevant programmes planned to engage, excite and empower the students, facilitated by teachers who are ICT-Pedagogy savvy.
1) Curriculum Integration
2) Home-Based Learning (HBL)
The objectives of Home-Based Learning:
• Encourage students to be more independent learners
• Ensure continuity of learning in the event of school closure
• Provide students opportunity to leverage on ICT for self-directed learning
HBL sessions are conducted twice annually to promote independent learning through ICT integration. Students will learn from home and complete assignments assigned by teachers through the various learning portals. More details will be given at a later date.
3) Other Programmes
• ICT Student-Leadership Programme
• Free Access @MRL
• NeuPC Plus Programme
o Offers students with disabilities from low income households the opportunity to own a brand new computer at an affordable price. For more information, please visit IDA website.
• All classrooms and special rooms are equipped with a ceiling-mounted projector, speakers and a visualizer to support teaching and learning Wireless Connectivity
• The school has wireless connectivity in the school compound to support effective and efficient administrative work and outdoor teaching and learning activities.
• The school has replaced all desktops to laptops to support teaching and learning beyond the classroom.
• iPads are also readily available for loan to further enhance the students’ learning experience