Home > Our School > General Information
Students are to report by 7.30 am. Dismissal time is 1.40 pm from Monday to Friday.
Visitors to the school
- For the safety of our students, all parents and visitors to the school must first report to the security guard post to exchange their identification card for a Visitor Pass.
- Visitors must put on the visitor’s pass at all times during their stay in the school premises.
- They must then report to the General Office to make arrangements to see the teacher or their child. No one is allowed to go to the classrooms or other parts of the school buildings.
- Parents can drive in to the school to drop their child/children off at the foyer before 7.40 am on rainy days.
- Parents can drive in to pick up their child from the foyer after all school buses left the school premise during dismissal on rainy days.
- Parents are to wait at the designated holding area during dismissal on rainy days.
School Car Park and Road Safety
- The school car park is strictly for staff use.
- No unauthorised vehicles will be allowed to enter the school premises for security reasons.
- Parents are to park their vehicles at the nearby HDB car parks.
- All side gates to the school will be locked daily between 7.30 am and 1.40 pm (Gate A & B). The side gates are solely for the use of the students. Parents/Guardians are requested to use the main gate if they need to enter the school.
- Students are to refer to page 6 for the safe routes to and from school.
- Students must use pedestrian crossings or overhead bridges when they are crossing the roads.
- The school has a “Buddy” system to orientate P1 students. There is catered recess in the first week of January. In the second week, each P1 student will be assigned a P5 buddy who will assist in the buying of food, returning of utensils as well as familiarising the student with the school facilities.
- The canteen serves only the students and staff of the school. Parents are advised not to buy food for their children or patronize the stalls.
Leaving school before dismissal
- Students must obtain permission from their Form Teachers and inform the General Office before leaving the school. Students may not leave the school premises unless accompanied by a parent/guardian.
Communication with parents
- It is important that parents keep the school informed when their child is not able to attend school. Parents should ensure the regular attendance of their children at school. Any absence must be covered by a medical certificate or letter from parents.
- Parents may e-mail the staff directly. The email addresses of staff are circulated to the students and is available on the school’s website.
- Parents who wish to see the teachers are advised to do so after school hours. They should make appointments with the teachers.
- Parents may also use their child’s handbook to communicate with the teacher.
Parent Acknowledgement Form
- Forms will be given prior to any special program such as Learning Journeys, enrichments, supplementary classes, camps etc for the child to participate in the activities. The forms must be signed and returned.
- Students are to uphold the good name of the school and to exercise self-discipline both in and outside school.
- Students are to respect all staff and schoolmates at all times.
- Students who are Singaporean citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge. Students will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- All students are not allowed to have in their possession any weapon. They are also not allowed to bring any weapon-like item which is used or intended to be used to cause harm to others.
- Students should greet the Principal, Vice-Principal, teachers and all other staff in the school.
- Students are to take care of the school property and keep the school compound clean.
- Students should walk briskly from point to point.
- All students must be responsible for their own personal possessions in school.
- Students are allowed to bring handphones only with written permission from the school. Parents must fill in a prescribed request form for this purpose.