Home > Our School > General Information
Students are to report by 7.30 am. Dismissal time is 1.40 pm from Monday to Friday.
Visitors to the school
- For the safety of our students, all parents and visitors to the school must first register at the security guard post to obtain a Visitor Pass. Visitor Pass to be put on at all times.
- Please report to the General Office to make arrangements to see the teacher or their child, and arrangement will be made through the General Office staff.
- Parents and Visitors are not to roam around the school unsupervised.
Arrival & Dismissal
- Parents can drive in to the school to drop their child/children off at the foyer before 7.40 am on rainy days.
- Parents can drive in to pick up their child from the foyer after all school buses left the school premise. During dismissal, strictly no waiting/ parking.
- Parents who are not driving are to wait at the designated holding area near the gate during dismissal.
Student Care Dismissal
- Parents are to make prior arrangement with the student care centre for your child to be brought out to the foyer/ parents waiting area.
Leaving School Before Dismissal
- Students must obtain permission from their Form Teachers and inform the General Office before leaving the school. Students may not leave the school premises unless accompanied by a parent/ guardian.
School Car Park and Road Safety
- The school car park is strictly for staff.
- Parents are to park their vehicles at the nearby HDB car.
- For security reasons, unauthorised vehicles will not be allowed to enter the school premises.
- All side gates to the school will be locked between 7.30am and 1.40pm daily. The side gates are solely for the use of the students. Parents/ Guardians are requested to use the main gate if they need to enter the school.
- Consent forms will be given prior to any special program such as Learning Journeys, enrichments, supplementary classes, camps etc for the child to participate in the activities. The forms must be signed and returned before the start of the activities.
Communication with parents
- It is important for parents to keep the school informed when their child is not able to attend school. Parents should ensure the regular attendance of their children at school. Any absence must be covered by a medical certificate.
- Parents may email the form teacher directly. The email addresses of form teacher are circulated to the students and are available on the school’s website.
- Parents who wish to see the teachers are advised to make prior arrangement with the teacher and meet them after school hours.
- Parents are encouraged to use their child’s handbook to communicate with the teacher.
- The canteen serves only the students and staff of the school. Parents are advised not to buy food for their children or patronize the stalls.
- The school has a “Buddy” system to orientate P1 students. There is catered recess in the first week of January. In the second week, each P1 student will be assigned to a P5 buddy who will assist in the buying of food, returning of utensils as well as familiarising the student with the school facilities.
- Student must use pedestrian crossings when they are crossing the roads.
- Students are to refer to the next page for the safety routes to and from school.
|Monday to Friday|
|Gate A||Gate opens from 6.30 am to 6.30 pm.|
|Main Gate||Accessible at all times subject to security screening from 6.30 am. Only for school staff vehicles and school buses. Gate opens from 6.30 am to 6.30pm.|
|Gate B||Gate opens from 6.30 am to 7.30 am and 1.40 pm to 2.00 pm.|
Parent Acknowledgement Form
- Forms will be given prior to any special program such as Learning Journeys, enrichments, supplementary classes, camps etc for the child to participate in the activities. The forms must be signed and returned.