Home > Our School > General Information
General Office Operating Hours
|Monday to Friday||7:30 am to 5:30 pm
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
* Collection of school fees from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
|Primary 1 and 2||Primary 3 to 6|
|Morning Assembly||7:30 am
(all students are to report for attendance-taking and morning assembly)
|Curriculum Time||07:30 am - 1:30 pm
(Monday & Tuesday)
07:30 am - 1:00 pm
(Wednesday to Friday)
|07:30 am - 1:30 pm
(Monday to Friday)
|Recess||09:00 am - 09:30 am Primary 1 and 5
10:00 am - 10:30 am Primary 2 and 3
10:30 am - 11:00 am Primary 4 and 6
|Snack Break||08:50 am Primary 4 and 6
10:50 am Primary 1 and 5
11:50 am Primary 2 and 3
Visitors to the school
- For the security and safety of our students, all parents and visitors must enter the school through Gate A (along Bedok Reservoir Crescent) and register at the security guard post at the foyer to obtain a Visitor Pass. Visitor Pass to be put on at all times.
- Proceed to the General Office to make known the purpose of visit and arrangements will be made through the General Office staff where necessary.
- Parents and visitors are not to roam around the school unsupervised.
Arrival & Dismissal
- Parent/Guardian can drive into the school premise to drop off your child/ward at the foyer.
- Parent/Guardian can drive into the school premise to pick up your child/ward from the foyer during dismissals after all school buses have left. There is strictly no waiting/parking at the foyer at all times.
- Parent/Guardian who is not driving can wait near the gates A and B during dismissals. In case of rainy weather, parents at Gate A will be allowed to enter the school premises to wait at the parents holding area near the foyer.
Student Care Dismissal
- Parent/Guardian to make prior arrangement with the student care centre for ad-hoc dismissals so that your child/ward can be brought out to the foyer, parents waiting area and/or gates.
- Parent/Guardian should be accompanied by staff of student care if there is a need to visit the student care premise.
Leaving School Before Dismissal
- Student must obtain permission from parent/guardian through Form Teacher or General Office.
- Student to be picked up by parent/guardian or an adult authorized by parent/guardian.
- Parent/guardian or the adult that is picking up the student will have to sign an early dismissal form in the General office before leaving the school premise with the student stating the reason for early dismissal.
School Car Park
- Consent forms will be given prior to any special programmes such as Learning Journeys, enrichments, supplementary classes, camps etc for the student to participate in the activities. The forms must be signed and returned before the start of the activities.
Communication with parents
- Parent/Guardian should ensure the regular attendance of your child/ward and keep the school informed when they are not able to attend school. Any absence must be covered by a medical certificate or a letter of excuse.
- Parent/Guardian are encouraged to use the student handbook to communicate with the teachers.
- Parents may email the form teachers. The email addresses of form teachers are circulated to the students and are available on the school’s website.
- Parents who wish to meet the teachers are to make prior arrangement with the teachers and meet them after school hours.
- The canteen serves only the students and staff of the school.
- Parents and visitors are advised not to buy food for their children or patronize the stalls.
- The school has a “Buddy” system to orientate P1 students. They will be assigned to a P5 buddy who will assist in the buying of food, returning of utensils as well as familiarising the student with the school facilities.
- Students must use pedestrian crossings while crossing the roads.
- Students are to refer to next page for the safety routes to and from school.
- Road safety walks and talks will be organized by the school to familiarise the students on the safe routes to school.
|Main Gate (Vehicle Access only)||Accessible at all times subject to security screening from 6.30 am. Only for school staff vehicles, authorised vehicles and school buses. Gate opens from 6.30 am to 6.30 pm.|
|Gate A||Gate opens from 6.30 am to 6.30 pm (Monday to Friday)|
|Gate B||Gate opens from
• 6.30am to 7.30am (Monday to Friday)